The Forum, a unique clear-span Superstructure, was created to showcase a variety of events and professional productions. This diverse venue lends itself to a myriad of events including: themed parties, tradeshows, product launches, art & balloon festivals and private concerts.
Surrounded by breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa Mountains, the Forum’s field and tiered terraces offer a spacious canvas limited only by your imagination.
The Forum Features:
- Fully enclosed clear-span permanent structure with finished concrete flooring
- 48,000 square feet of usable event space – over an acre
- 300′ x 160′ with a 60′ height ceiling, approximately five stories high
- (6) Remote controlled roll-up doors; 15′ x 20′ each
Field & Terraces
- 850′ x 500′ lush green field
- (8) Stadium light towers
- (3) terraces equaling 17,500 square feet of event space
Entrance & Parking
- Circular driveway to accommodate motorcoach drop-off/pickup and valet attendants
Power and Lighting
- Extensive power and rigging capabilities for simple to elaborate lighting and décor
Use the links below to explore the unique venues at Empire Polo Club.