Upon arrival at Hacienda del Toro your guests will be greeted by Hacienda’s namesake “El Toro,” a life-size bronze statue, setting the tone for your California casual experience. A wooden trestle entrance featuring oversized beams and a rustic chandelier draws everyone into 3 acres of lush landscaped gardens.
Hacienda del Toro’s finishing touch is a 16,000 square foot permanent tented area enhanced by a hardscape floor and art-deco chandeliers.
Hacienda del Toro Features:
- 16,000 square feet of covered event space
- 100’ x 160’ permanent tent
- Three terraces complete with foot lighting at entrance to tent
- Power & Lighting
- TENT-Extensive power for simple to elaborate lighting
- GARDEN-Decorative and function lighting in area, independently
- controlled based on event needs
- Entrance & Parking
- Circular driveway to accommodate motorcoach drop-off/pickup and valet attendants
View Empire Polo Club’s Photo Gallery.
Use the links below to explore the unique venues at Empire Polo Club.
Download Venue Information Sheets & Maps
Download Empire Polo Club Events Brochure