The tranquil setting of Medjhool Lake encompasses ten acres of lush foliage and magnificent palms. Statues, enchanting footbridges, antique-finished lights, cast iron benches, stone walkways and a charming waterfront Tiki Hut all add to the experience. Strolling along the picturesque lake, guests will find their way to the spectacular Olympic Peak Tents, the signature trademark of Medjhool Lake. There are a total of three tent-tops, encompassing 24,000 square-feet of covered event space, overlooking thirty acres of lush polo fields.
The Medjhool Lake Site Features:
• Lush and tropical lakeside reception area
• 24,000 square feet of event space
• 4,000 square-foot 5-peak Olympic tent
• 8,000 square-foot 9-peak Olympic tent
• 12,000 square-foot 12-peak Olympic tent
• Extensive power available throughout
• Gellable track lighting with dimmers in each tent
• Motorcoach-friendly arrival, staging and departure areas
View Empire Polo Club’s Photo Gallery.
Use the links below to explore the unique venues at Empire Polo Club.
Download Venue Information Sheets & Maps
Download Empire Polo Club Events Brochure