The Forum, a unique clear-span Superstructure, was created to showcase a variety of events and professional productions. This diverse venue lends itself to a myriad of events including: themed parties, tradeshows, product launches, art & balloon festivals and private concerts.
Surrounded by breathtaking views of the Santa Rosa Mountains, the Forum’s field and tiered terraces offer a spacious canvas limited only by your imagination.
The Forum Features:
- Fully enclosed clear-span permanent structure with finished concrete flooring
- 48,000 square feet of usable event space – over an acre
- 300′ x 160′ with a 60′ height ceiling, approximately five stories high
- (6) Remote controlled roll-up doors; 15′ x 20′ each
Field & Terraces
- 850′ x 500′ lush green field
- (8) Stadium light towers
- (3) terraces equaling 17,500 square feet of event space
Entrance & Parking
- Circular driveway to accommodate motorcoach drop-off/pickup and valet attendants
Power and Lighting
- Extensive power and rigging capabilities for simple to elaborate lighting and décor
View Empire Polo Club’s Photo Gallery.
Use the links below to explore the unique venues at Empire Polo Club.
Download Venue Information Sheets & Maps
Download Empire Polo Club Events Brochure